Saturday, May 19, 2018

Return to the land of Blog

I've decided to start documenting my discoveries, adventures, art, and thoughts in blog form again. Thank you for joining me on my journey. Whether you are family, friends, or stumbled upon this randomly, I appreciate you taking the time to read and follow along. I wanted to collect my musings in a more organized fashion than other social media formats had to offer. While most are great for keeping up with loved ones regularly with short quips and photos, this is more of an artistic outlet and diary of sorts. A way to gather information in one location on various topics of interest. I'll be documenting my gardening triumphs and tribulations along with the helpful sources I've found for later reference, talk about various tips and tricks I've concocted for an array of tasks, and, hopefully, I'll post some of my art pieces and photographs in conjunction with their inspiration. So won't you join me in my never-ending story in the place I want to call my Wunder-land. 




No comments:

Post a Comment